The nearest weekend (10 – 11 December) we’ll have an occasion for some extraordinary christmas shopping during independent fashion and design fair called SILESIA BAZAAR. It will be the 5th edition of the fair under the name SILESIA BAZAAR.
SILESIA BAZAAR brings together independent Polish clothes designers (also for children), accessories, jewelry and useful objects – furniture, home decoration, etc. Christmas fair, with almost 150 different companies presenting their products, will take place in a modern building of the International Congress Centre in Katowice.
Additionally organisers will arrange Gastro and Relax zone, special zone for kids and two interesting meetings on Sunday:
- meeting with co-founder of Whisbear The Humming Bear brand, Zuzanna Sielicka-Kalczyńska, producer of one of the most desired toys this Christmas season,
- meeting with the author of very popular Facebook page “Rubens był z Bytomia.”, Mateusz Ledwig.
Organizers also prepared:
- Silesian Christmas Tree, on which everyone will be able to write down their Christmas wishes,
- creative workshops for children,
- wreaths workshops, during which you will be able to make a Christmas wreath to decorate your home,
- Exhibition of students of Academy of Fine Arts in Katowice presenting projects dedicated to promotion of design.
The winter edition of the event is a great opportunity to buy Christmas presents. They are extraordinary and unique and distinguished by high quality materials and workmanship at the same time.